Friday, December 16, 2011

Have you ever taken a break from YA to play Bejeweled and missed all the good questions?

Please someone....I need an intervention.|||But not because of Bejeweled. Because of a bullet-riddled get away car.........which is a long story.





Ask monkey about it.|||Maybe you just need a shower, shave and a schcandinavian shexy sheepherder.





I know what you mean about bejeweled. i am a Bookworm addict.|||Yes - I love Bejeweled! I go back and forth, and then sometimes go back a few pages on Y!A to see if I missed something.





Do you have any Bejeweled secrets? I need tips on scoring higher.|||I have no idea what Bejeweled is, but I'm here for you if you need me to slap you out of it.|||Sadly, yes. Bejeweled blitz is the 2nd most addicting thing in the world, aside from yahoo answers.|||Oh honey, I found this game called Word Battle, it's like playing Boggle and I can't seem to stop playing it! I feel like I'm missing out on everything here!





We both need an intervention.|||I don't think I have taken a break in almost 3 years! Hello, my name is Savvy and I am a Yahoo Answers-aholic. ;-)|||Something like that. ;)|||consider yourself intervened|||FRO! Get back to YA this instant!


I miss you!|||played it once but i got bored, but that was before i started a YA account|||yep yahoo take breaks, so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment