Saturday, December 24, 2011

Which bejeweled game is your favorite?

Original, twist or blitz?


Also, what's a typical score for a Blitz game?|||I like games. Do we win jewelry? Is it like that ancient Mayan game, Pak-Ta-Pak? That's the one where, after making a goal, the victors got to go up into the crowd and remove the clothing from the other team's girlfriends? Score!|||don't mind but um out of the age of games


my game now is poetry


hope you good


a good love for you and your family


hope your 20 year boy would be fine


Zahid from Pakistan|||Bejeweld twist. Unfortanatley, ive never played blitz.|||I've just been cured of using Bookworm...don't get me started on bejeweled.|||i still like my shovel game Reenie. lol





but you gave me an idea..


put some Bling on the handle! hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment